Java Software Engineer, Core Technology, Associate
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Minimum 4 years of hands on experience in Java, Spring, React or Angular JS
• Knowledge of modern architectures based on micro services, REST APIs, and event-based architecture will be key.
• Experience with middleware/messaging technologies such as MQ, JMS, Kafka, etc.
• Knowledge of CI/CD, DevOps tool chain, and a test-driven approach to agile delivery is expected.
• Exposure to AWS and/or Pivotal Cloud Foundry would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture