Our client, a leading market making and systematic trading firm in digital asset/cryptocurrency space and provide execution services. They're looking for talented software developers from mid to senior level to aid their real-time programmatic trading activities.
You will help to shape and build the cutting-edge tools used for real-time programmatic trading including market making, risk management, and proprietary trading strategies, as well as to be involved in everything from product development to production support and work closely with the business teams.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be:
- Build applications for the cryptocurrency trading platform with ultra low latency.
- Deliver high-quality code and technical documentation.
- Support and deliver high volume multiple releases in production each day.
- Work to ensure high performance, security, and scalability of the trading applications.
- Participate in product design, implementation, and quality assurance.
- Provide ad-hoc technical support to the trading, business development, and operational teams.
- Strong programming skills: Java (required), C++, Python (bonus).
- Experience of databases (MySQL, Mongo, Influx, etc.).
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience of Linux, Docker a plus and a DevOps environment.
- Experience in web application technologies (React JS, etc.) a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong interest in the cryptocurrency market.
- Excellent communicator.