Junior Business Continuity Management Manager
The Global BCM team reports into the wider CRO organization and is part of the Non-Financial Risk Management Resiliency umbrella. The APAC BCM team seek to provide Crisis Management expertise, 2d line of defense expertise, oversight and governance to ensure that business areas have detailed recovery plans so that critical functions are continued following any major interruption including defined Impact Types: Loss of Premises. Loss of IT, Loss of Staff and 3d Party Providers as well as a global impact of Infectious Disease.
The team partners closely with business areas in key focus areas such as: Planning and Preparation; Risk Identification and Mitigation; Testing and Training; and Incident and Crisis Management
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Role Overview: Provide overall management support to the Asia BCM team, including Crisis Management, testing, reporting and analytics, governance and administrative support.
- Crisis Management: In conjunction with BCM Country Managers, update and maintain Crisis Management Team plans in respective systems (automated notification systems, recovery plan system, SharePoint sites, etc) and membership communication lists.
- During actual crisis situations, provide communication support such as activating teams, including additional SMEs as required; meeting notes and actions and subsequent tracking and crisis log reporting.
- Reporting: Extract data from various systems, prepare and produce regular and adhoc reports, including analysis as required.
- Access Control: Responsible for control of access to BCM Share Points, distribution lists, files and systems.
- Testing: Provide support, including occasional weekend support, and coordination for the execution of the annual DR test program across all APAC locations. This includes coordination with multiple teams, such as IT support, business testers and internal and external logistics.
- Governance: Arrange and coordinate quarterly Regional Governance meetings to include maintenance of governance membership, logistics, accurate management of topics with team and other presenters, preparation, distribution and file maintenance of materials, meeting minutes and tracking of follow-up actions.
- Administrative Support: Provide administrative support to the Regional BCM Head and the team members located in multiple countries. Support includes travel and expense management, accurate file management (including business approved recovery strategy documentation), preparation of presentations, coordination of calendars and meetings, support of any audit or regulator inspections.
- Other projects: At times, may be assigned to special projects such as rollout of new BCM systems, industry-wide surveys and events.
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- High caliber self-starter, ability to deliver initiatives from concept to execution
- Positive relationship management and client focus skills. Ensuring good team collaboration and communication across Readiness, P&A and BCM Country Manager streams within BCM; work on multiple levels across regions and CS departments
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong data aggregation, analytical and problem solving skills along with excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to resolve challenges/issues.
- Proficiency in BCM professional practices is an advantage