Junior Business Continuity Manager.
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The BCM Planning & Analysis team member is responsible as a BCM subject matter-expert (SME) for an assigned business portfolio, conducting regular plan reviews and challenge, highlighting risks, training and awareness, providing guidance during testing and crisis management as well as ensuring ongoing business engagement on other BCM topics. The role reports to the APAC BCM P&A Head. Key Responsibilities
Your future colleagues
- Conduct field work and business analysis for the assigned business portfolio, review and challenge Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Business Continuity Plans (BCP) provided by business areas. Provide guidance to business functions and highlight risks where required.
- Act as specialist for a nominated regional business areas across the region. Be flexible to support other areas as required
- Seek to ensure risks are identified, documented, appropriately mitigated or accepted by respective business heads
- Conduct and co-ordinate highly participative BCM training and awareness programs to heighten knowledge and awareness of BCP & CMT process, roles and responsibilities
- Support the BCM readiness team on annual testing program and related activities across the region
- Diligently manage and execute assigned projects at regional/global level
- In the event of a crisis /business disruption assist the team in crisis response and coordination
- Support and drive initiatives improving the BCM framework and implementation to increase the bank's resiliency
The Global BCM team reports into the wider Chief Risk & Compliance Officer organization and is within the Non-Financial Risk Resiliency umbrella. The APAC BCM team provides Crisis Management expertise, 2nd line of defense expertise, oversight and governance to ensure that business areas have documented recovery plans so that critical functions are continued following any major interruption including defined Impact Types: Loss of Premises. Loss of IT, Loss of Staff and 3d Party Providers as well as a global impact of Infectious Disease.
The team partners closely with business areas in key focus areas such as: Planning and Preparation; Risk Identification and Mitigation; Testing and Training; and Incident and Crisis Management
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values You Offer
You are expected to possess the below skills:
- High caliber self-starter, ability to deliver initiatives from concept to execution
- Positive relationship management and client focus skills.
- Team-player: Ensures good team collaboration and communication across Readiness, P&A and BCM Country Manager streams within BCM; work on multiple levels across regions and CS departments
- Proficient in bank organizations/divisions
- Strong written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong data aggregation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to resolve challenges/issues.
- Knowledge/experience of BCM professional practices is an advantage
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.