Junior Business Manager, APAC COO Office
The APAC Division within Credit Suisse ("CS") is seeking a creative, analytical and strategic thinker to join the APAC COO Office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a lean team focused on driving initiatives critical to APAC's short and long term growth, playing a meaningful role in supporting the execution of the Group's strategy. As well as working directly with the APAC COO. The team also supports the Head of Program Management, with front-to-back change initiatives covering Legal Entity, Regulatory Change, Business Transformation and Innovation.
The role is highly visible with opportunities to work with senior management across APAC and the Group. It is well-suited to an individual that enjoys solving complex problems, works effectively within cross functional teams and thrives in a dynamic setting. Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Actively involved in supporting the development and execution of the APAC strategy.
- Develop deliverables for senior business partners including the APAC COO, APAC CEO and Group management.
- Help facilitate the management of information, communication and resource flows that are essential to the operation of the APAC Division.
- Act as a key program management resource to support the execution of division-wide programs that aim to create efficiencies and productivity through innovation and synergies.
- Support the running and operation of the quarterly APAC Board Risk and Audit Committees, attended by five Executive Board members.
- Act as a central business management resource across items, including: Weekly Updates, Management Meetings, Productivity & Growth Reporting, Executive Board Quarterly Business Reviews, APAC OpCo, Earnings Releases, etc.
- You hold 1-3 years of experience with a credible Strategy / Management Consulting firm, or Business Management / Strategy / COO role at a similar financial institution.
- You have above-average university degree, preferably with a specialization in business, economics or engineering.
- You have the exposure of working across the APAC region, and the adaptability to international organizational matrix and structure.
- Strong communication skills in writing, verbally as well as visually through presentations and analysis.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with teammates across regions.
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- You have experience working with senior internal business partners.
- Project management experience is highly beneficial.
- You are detail-oriented, reliable and have ambitious personality.