Junior Client Configuration Analyst
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Saxo Capital Markets Pte Ltd
- 25 Sep 18 2018-09-25
Our main objective is, together with account management and sales, is to assist in the on-boarding of new Institutional clients, building and maintaining relationships with existing institutional clients. We evaluate, create and maintain all commercial & fee profiles used throughout our organization. Furthermore we are responsible for multiple price and risk configurations across all client segments of Saxo Bank and it's subsidiary.
Saxo Client Configuration Team Offering is first class and to succeed with us you will need to be resourceful, adaptable, analytical and well organized. You will need to be able a build a rapport with our internal sales & relationship Managers and with our clients directly. If you are looking for your first job in the banking and finance sector perhaps we have room for you in our Client Configuration Team in Singapore.
Amongst others you will be responsible for:
- Set-up of commission, interest, fees and risk profiles using Saxo Bank’s own systems
- Servicing existing relationships with clients worldwide via phone and mail
- Liaising with internal stakeholders within the Saxo Bank group to ensure the best service for the clients and Saxo Bank subsidiaries
- Participation in projects for new products
- Testing and development of relevant systems
- Share the responsibility of continuously improving current processes related to the above
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Recent graduate (Bachelor) in Maths or Finance fields or alternative further education qualification / trainee program in the financial sector or a minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar position
- Knowledge or strong interest in Banking financial products (FX, CFDs, equities etc) and investment banking / capital markets
- Acumen for risk and compliance
- Analytical and reasoning skills
- Has a flair for IT systems
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Enjoys interacting with clients
- Ability to follow clear guidelines and multi‐task to make independent decisions
- Ability to prioritize the workload to fit the business objectives
- Is a team player who is able to work independently
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Saxo Capital Markets is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
- A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally.
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment.
- A competitive salary plus benefits package.