Junior PM/ Analyst, China
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 25 Apr 19
Our client is a top tier Investment Management firm providing a range of investment products to clients globally in the provision of equity and fixed income funds. They are seeking a Junior PM / Analyst with China coverage to be based in Singapore.
- This role will be responsible for the analysis of a list of China/China related stocks.
- The incumbent will provide investment recommendations to the Portfolio Managers both locally and worldwide.
- This role works as a part of their regional research team in Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) and as such requires an ability to publish regular reports. The incumbent is responsible for communicating these ideas to Portfolio Managers.
- To be considered for this critical role, you will need to demonstrate at least 5 years of relevant experience in the asset management/financial institutions industry.
- Excellent financial analysis skills,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Excellent presentation skills and a highly motivated individual who is also a team player.
- Fluent Mandarin as incumbent would have to interact with China key stakeholders.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com