- Proactively investigate infrastructure and application issues within a live production system.
- Demonstrate substantial expertise in working with Linux.
- Manage a complex, worldwide infrastructure consisting of more than 200 servers.
- Create automation scripts to enhance operational procedures.
- Address user queries and reported issues effectively.
- Monitor alerts related to applications and infrastructure, and respond promptly.
- Responsible for managing and resolving open support tickets.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and troubleshooting guides, ensuring they are up to date.
- Skilled in Python and Shell scripting.
- Hands-on experience in configuring workstations with multiple screens.
- Solid grasp of networking concepts and practices.
- Strong experience in Linux.
- Strong understanding of CentOS, RHEL, and Fedora operating systems.
- Familiarity with configuration management tools such as Puppet and Ansible.
- Proficiency in working with databases, including InfluxDB and MySQL.
- Proficient in CI (Continuous Integration) tools like Jenkins, Gitlab CI, and Terraform.
- Knowledge of exchange trading protocols such as ITCH, OUCH, and FIX.
- Sound understanding of exchange connectivity and onboarding processes.
[EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R1551292
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies License Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.