Junior Subscriptions Professional
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 94 billion in assets under management and more than 1,400 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
W e are looking for a highly motivated hire in our Singapore office, which plays a key role in our global set-up. The team, based in our Guernsey, Denver, Singapore and Manila offices, is responsible for supporting our Transaction Services and Investment teams by completing, executing, organizing and tracking investment documents under tight deadlines. Responsibilties:
What we expect
- Completion, execution and filing of high-volume investment subscription and corporate action documentation
- Handling counterparty AML/CDD requests enabling Partners Group entities to be on-boarded with transaction counterparties
- Handling certain investment related processes, e.g. investor subscriptions to internal SPVs
- Leading/taking part in projects to improve/increase the efficiency of existing processes
- Handling presentations and dashboards on internal client development work.
What we offer
- University degree, with emphasis on Accounting, Law Finance or Business administration.
- Minimum 2 years' experience from the asset management or financial services industry
- Subject matter knowledge in (i) investment subscription documentation, management and/or (ii) KYC/AML
- Good understanding of investment related documents and investment structures.
- Highly motivated and detail focussed, able to complete tasks at high quality within tight deadlines. Sets a very high standard for own work and that of others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and proactive, solution-oriented mentality
- Clear career vision: understanding of the firm's business and industry
Partners Group is a global financial institution that retains the culture, pace and agility of a start-up. As a growing firm, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best talent, by offering a workplace where results are truly recognised and rewarded. We offer a fantastic opportunity for you to grow:
- Professional, international working environment;
- Challenging, rewarding career within a growing company;
- Collaborative environment, with on-the-job training and mentorship opportunities;
- 25 vacation days;
- One-month sabbatical after every five years of service;
- Competitive compensation package, including performance based annual incentives;
- Fun office and team events, including volunteer opportunities to connect with and help our local communities.
Make an impact on the organization by taking a lead role in the growth of our global business. Our working environment is humble, inclusive and transparent, and the structure of the firm is flat.