The KYC/CDD Analyst supports managers on a daily basis and actively contributes to the team’s efficiency. You support the team in handling enquiries from internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for conducting / reviewing and analysing documents.
- Perform KYC for account opening and maintenance of existing accounts according to regulations and bank's policies.
- Maintain and updates of KYC documentation and information in the system.
- Perform client outreach
- Provides subject matter support/advice in the KYC , AML regulations to support business
- Degree in Business, Banking, Finance or related disciplines
- Experienced at performing KYC on corporates , financial institutions
- Familiarity with use of databases and tools such as World Check, Bankers Almanac & KYC Registry is preferred
- Good understanding of the AML/KYC Regulatory Requirements of MAS
- Proficient in KYC and AML/CFT (Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism) knowledge with to legal, compliance, reputational and operational risks
Interested applicants, please email a copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a discussion.