- Mar 17, 2021
My client, a prestigious and well-known international bank is looking to hire a KYC Specialist to support their KYC Client Servicing team.
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading international banks on a contract (highly extendable/ convertible) to support their KYC team focussed on corporate banking and complex ownership structures.
- Ensure new and existing clients of APAC satisfy the regulatory requirements
- Assess the risk level and the KYC requirements to be met depending on the type of client and the transactions
- Collect documentation from public sources
- Interact with the client to collect the necessary private documents and check if these documents meet the requirements
- Follow up with internal stakeholders (Compliance, vetting centers) until diligences are fully met
- Report progress/status of the process in the internal tool
- Escalate issues to the management and propose solutions / alternatives
- Liaise with Front Office and Client Services on the collection of the KYC documentation
- KYC vetting of existing clients (periodical revisions) and new to bank clients for Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Australia, Taiwan and Japan entities
- To conduct checks and due diligence on these clients primarily looking out for Sanctions/PEP/Adverse news/information that may be detrimental to the reputation of the bank
- Escalation of complex cases to local Compliance and/or Head Office Financial Security for
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- University graduate with relevant working experience in a KYC / AML job
- Familiar with the AML / KYC regulatory requirements
- Must be detail-conscious and able to work independently under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient PC skills, including Word, Excel and the use of Internet Search Engines
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.