- Jun 02, 2022
Our client, a prestigious global bank is looking for a KYC Analyst assist the managers in the APAC Operations department to review onboarding documents for new prospective clients. (6 Months contract - Highly extendable and convertible) Job Description
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a leading private bank to support their Operations Team to review onboarding documents for new prospective clients. Key Responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
- Review the consolidated Know Your Customer information and Customer Due Diligence profile to ensure that it meets the relevant internal Company policy and procedural requirements and also is in line with local regulatory standards.
- Ability to provide guidance to the Relationship Managers on the documentation and presentation of the Customer Due Diligence profiles.
- Perform on-boarding/trigger events of clients within specified timeline and defined standards
- Perform various documentation checks including ID&V and Tax form validations.
- Perform screening and relevant alert adjudication.
- Review the information included by the Relationship Manager in the Customer Due Diligence profile to assess the accuracy and appropriateness of the customers Financial Crime Risk Rating.
- Escalate any red flags or policy exceptions to management or Compliance as appropriate.
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- University degree and relevant Anti Money Laundering or Know Your Customer certification.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of Customer Due Diligence and Know Your Customer within Private Banking.
- Good knowledge of Anti Money Laundering, regulatory compliance and controls within banking and financial services.
- Excellent team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a good communicator verbally and written in English.
- Must be able to multi-task and be able to prioritise effectively.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R22104905
Registration Name: Karthiga Sivaram
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted