This role is within the Know Your Customer /Global referential management team: This is a 1 year contract position where the Analyst will be part of the KYC Middle Office team, in coordination with the Front Office, the KYC controllers and Financial Security. The Analyst will be in charge of analyzing and updating KYC files. Location will be at Maple Tree Business City
- Analyze client profile to determine the required KYC information as per procedure.
- Analysis of existing documents, obtain the new documents if any changes are observed.
- Collect or source the client information from the public sources.
- Analysis of collected data, perform sanity check, liaise with relationship manager for further documents, information and confirmation.
- Perform name screening and background checks.
- Input client's data and upload documents into KYC system
- Responsible to liaise with quality controllers and compliance teams for any issues.
- To ensure the global quality of the KYC files according to the compliance rules.
- To be part of department methods and process improvement, Be an active contributor of the convergence program between Paris, London, New York and Singapore
- Dealing with English speaking clients in Singapore, New York and London
- To conduct/review and analyze information procured and ensure that Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence for new account opening and maintenance of existing client accounts is in compliance with local regulations as well as the Bank's global procedure.
- Ensure that the KYC Due Diligence package for client for new onboarding client or recertification of existing client is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Team spirit and share knowledge, working within a team - with an adaptable & flexible approach, coordinate & guide with other stakeholders across the team and globe on KYC quires.
- Ensure proper procurement, maintenance and updates of KYC Due Diligence documentation in the bank's systems for reference and verification.
- Highly analytical person with ability to recognise important information and identify risks and with problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- An excellent verbal and written communication skill in English.
- Ability to work independently, eager to learn and with attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage a high number of priorities
- Self-motivated and excellent team player
- Experience in research & analysis of data and documents
- Strives to deliver the solution in the most effective and timely manner
- Hands on and versatile
- Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining goals and effective time management
- Good knowledge of MS office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Good to have:
- Good level of French communication (verbal and written) skills is a plus
- Knowledge of banking regulations across the globe is a plus
- Anti-Money Laundering or CAMS certification
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in any Finance & Banking or equivalent fields.
- 2 years of Previous experience in KYC/AML / due diligence in corporate or investment banking in a client facing environment is highly preferable
Huxley is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017