Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Your new role
Within Private Wealth Management, the Account Management Team (AMT) is a first line control function that manages KYC information and documentation of PWM clients in accordance with the Firm’s global standards and local regulatory requirements as stipulated by Legal & Compliance. AMT has three distinct functions-
- Client Account Opening
- Account Maintenance
- Periodic Review.
This position lies within the Client Account Maintenance and Periodic Review Team who are responsible for ensuring that client accounts are maintained and complying with the
Firm’s global standards and local regulatory requirements stipulated by Compliance.
- Perform the Account Change Request process including maker role to ensure that all changes are processed in adherence to the policy and procedures in a timely manner. Ensure the accurate CIP (Client Identification Program) / KYC information entered into the Client Account Maintenance Tool during Change Request process
- Perform Periodic Review including maker role to ensure the review is processed in adherence to the periodic review procedure in a timely manner
- Perform ad hoc Enhanced Due Diligence review for higher risk accounts, including the review of High Risk factors such as Politically Exposed Person (PEP)/ Negative News
- Manage various regular account review cycles such as Singapore Accredited Investor (SGAI), Vulnerable Client (VC), Investment Profile Questionnaire (IPQ), and Insider Declaration
- Liaise and follow up with Sales teams on Change Request or Periodic Review related information/ documentation and handle their daily queries on BAU tasks
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education or experience
- 1-3 years relevant working experience in the financial services industry
- OPEN FOR FRESH GRADUATES WITH RELEVANT INTERNSHIP
- Ideally with experiences in client onboarding, account maintenance/ periodic review, or AML/Compliance within a top-tier bank
- Previous experience in Source of Wealth (SOW) review is a Plus
What you'll get in return
- Be part of a top tier International Bank in Singapore
- Career development and top-notch employee opportunities
- Forward-looking environment defined by open communication, collaboration, learning and dedicated career management.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward your latest resume to Kalpana.email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career, please reach Kalpana Charles at +603 7611 8666
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D