Our client is an international bank, with heavy footprints in Asia, looking to add two to three headcounts within their KYC departments, focusing on due diligence and KYC profiling. This is a well-funded European setup.
- Execute strategic KYC regulatory change driven by senior leadership team
- Provide guidance and advisory to internal stakeholders with respect to KYC procedures and workflow
- Perform and report periodic reviews relating to AML and KYC.
- Provide high quality advice and training to stakeholders with respect to controls performed and on applicable internal policies and local regulation.
- Prepare periodic management reports as required by management.
- Liaise closely with regional regulators on KYC/AML related matters
- First line of defense for escalation of any KYC/compliance issues
- Face off with business partners, support groups, audit, compliance
- University Degree with solid relevant working experience within private banking.
- Demonstrated experience in KYC/AML, 5 to 7 years’ experience are welcome.
- Ability to build relationships by communicating and working effectively with regulators compliance and business users
Please contact Vanessa Leonhardt by emailing your cv directly in word format with job reference no. Jo0000005256 to bankingandfinance-SG@theedgeinasia.com
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
EA Licence : 16S8131
Recruiter Licence : R1105334