We are looking for suitably qualified professionals to be a part of a Forensic Advisory team in Singapore. The Forensic Advisory team helps companies protect their brand and reputation by proactively advising on their exposure to fraud, corruption, and other business risk issues. Topic areas include AML, Know-your-customer (KYC), Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Sanctions, and other financial regulations. Contract duration: 1 year (renewable) convertible to perm subjected to headcount availability and performance Salary: Up to $5500 Location: CBD Raffles Place Full time in office no remote working Working hours: 9 to 6 (You might be requested to OT occasionally)
- 2-4 years of experience working with Private Banking Source of Wealth Remediation work.
- Basic knowledge of project management.
- On boarding KYC Clients experience
- Responsibilities for the Level 1 review include KYC write-ups, gap identification, working with Level 2 of compliance, document corroboration, and BAU work.
- Understanding of Source of Wealth/ Funds Corroboration IS A MUST.
- Ability to map out the SOW Journey IS A MUST.
- Experience working with MAS and similar regulators in the region.
- KYC and periodic review experience is beneficial.
- Gap identification, BAU project work, document corroboration.
- You may have experience in the financial services industry, as a regulator, or in a Big 4 professional firm.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and manage projects.
- Strong analytically, presentation and report writing skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Good written and proficient oral communication skills in both English is a must.
- Soft skills: Investigative mindset, innate professional scepticism, and ability to carry out plausibility testing.
- Soft skills: Ability to collaborate while working remotely and independently for 90% of the time.
Huxley is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017