Level 2 Support Engineer part of Service Recovery team providing first class services for cross-functional RM suite of applications for Digital banking platform (e.g. Customer on boarding, STP Account Opening etc.). Experienced in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, MS SQL Server, Unix, Oracle with Production Support and Administration experience primarily in L2 Support role.
Level 2 Support Engineer part of Service Recovery team providing first class services for cross-functional RM suite of applications for Digital banking platform (e.g. Customer on boarding, STP Account Opening etc.).
Experienced in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, MS SQL Server, Unix, Oracle with Production Support and Administration experience primarily in L2 Support role.
- Deliver a 1st class Production Support service to channel’s stakeholders
- Responsible for availability, incident, problem and capacity management for the applications in scope
- Response and resolve incidents, problem and user queries through proper analysis
- Manage communication for Incidents (SLA breaches, Application Major Incidents, Logistics issue) and responsible for communications within team, manager and department
- Drive technical remediation in line with agreed non-functional requirements
- Evidence continual service improvement of processes and tasks (via automation)
- Ensures essential process / procedures are followed and contribute to defining standards.
- Coach and be receptive to coaching to uplift the team’s and your individual knowledge
- Communicate complex technical issues to business users in a language they understand
- Contribute in effective knowledge management best practices within team and organization
Work closely with 1st & 3rd level support and development teams to the incidents, problem and users queries are resolved within SLA
Must have :-
- 5 + years of experience working in Banking IT industry support. Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Siebel CRM applications.
- Strong team player. Flexible and being able to manage time effectively.
- Able to work with sense of urgency under multiple deadlines and successfully organize and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Experience in L2 / L3 support in a Production Support group in a high availability / mission critical environment.
- Strong understanding of ITIL methodology
Essential Technical Skill :-
- 5+ years of experience with Distributed Technologies – Microsoft Dynamics CRM, MS SQL Server, Unix, MQ, Oracle.
- Strong working experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM application production support
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM application architecture
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in Control-m batch issues, SSIS packages
- Strong automation skills (Unix Shell scripting / windows batch scripting or any other scripting language)
- Hands-On experience in writing / debugging scripts, code, and database queries
- Software Engineering & Change Management
- Solid understanding and execution of DR & BCP
- Good experience in Middleware MQ / BMC / Control-M/Remedy incident Management tools
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word document
Personal Skill :-
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to learn new skills quickly with little supervision and ensuring the detail is of high priority
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels
- Strong problem solving skills while being process orientated
- Self-motivating and delivery focused individual
- Ability to understand the big picture – can step back and understand the context of problems before applying analytical skills to address the issues
Proven ability to communicate and develop long lasting relationships with all levels of Management in a clear, concise manner