Overview What we do:
Global Client Support covers all Treasury Services' clients globally and is the umbrella where both the Onboarding and Servicing teams sit under.
The Onboarding teams are spread across the globe, working primarily alongside our Sales and Product Management teams to implement any new business wins or add-ons to existing relationships. There are several teams under this area who; perform new KYC/AML checks; provide an implementation service for our Domestic client; provide an implementation service for International clients; provide an implementation service for complex and technical implementation setups and a Project Management Office who support more complex and high-priority implementation business wins.
This role is to work in our KYC/AML Periodic Review team, supporting our clients and colleagues globally during the AML/KYC refresh stage and responsible for achievement of function goals. They will also need to ensure the team is equipped to operationalize and attain team objectives.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Reviews profiles that have been flagged for escalation during the profile renewal process.
- Maintains a current understanding of global issues, risks and events that could affect a client's risk level.
- Communicates with internal stakeholders and external clients to resolve any issues as needed.
- Identifies and updates profiles when appropriate.
- May provide guidance to less experienced staff.
- Contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience in AML/KYC preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.