- Conducts, analyzes, and reports on transfer agency operations activities for clients of moderate complexity. Leads client onboarding and internal conversions. Conducts key metric reporting. Consults and provides oversight to daily Transfer Agency processes.
- Assists management in the day to day operations of the business resolving escalated issues Conducts review processes & procedures to reduce risk and enhance efficiency and makes recommendations for their modification to improve productivity.
- Apply key controls/processes to identify potential risk. Leads project management of an initiative and/or onboarding new clients
- Develops relationships with technology and line of business teams as Subject Matter Experts to develop business requirements and test development. Analyzes business data to identify trends to mitigate risk or enhance client relationships. Identifies new products/services to increase revenue.
- Participates in client engagement regarding new products, services, or key business changes
- No direct reports; provides guidance to less experienced team members as needed, Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5- 7 years of total work experience required. Experience in transfer agency operations preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.