My client is an international bank at the forefront of the public cloud adoption. This will be part of the Cloud Security team that defines the secruity strategy and executes it across the public cloud environments.
- Automate security services to make them more accessible to developers and integrate security into CI/CD pipelines.
- Ensure compliance with enterprise architecture and global information security policies.
- Validate adherence to AWS and Azure governance standards.
- Identify and operationalise security solutions, including API Threat Protection and Container Security.
- Implement a chaos-testing methodology and integrate security tools with issue tracking systems.
- Proficienty in the SDLC, covering requirements analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Hands-on experience in deploying applications, provisioning and configuring infrastructure (AWS/Azure).
- A solid understanding of container security and secrets management.
- Expert knowledge of CI/CD tools, specifically with regard to integrating security tasks.
- Strong experience in laC tools, scripting and coding.
If you are interested to know more details, please apply.