About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Managing a Team size of 8-10 Developers
- Project Management and Team Management and Business Understanding.
- Stakeholder and Communication Management
- Engage with testing and development teams.
- Ensure projects deliver more stable systems into production in terms of new programs
- Plans and tracks implementations
- Ensures bugs are tracked to a satisfactory closure during all stages of test
- Undertakes continuous improvement for the current Infrastructure
- Established professional with 8 or more years working in the related technology infrastructure development life-cycles, testing, implementation, systems administration and support or engineering.
- Communicator with ability to lead and influence direction and strategy of technology organization.
- Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver technical projects from scratch.
- Sound problem analysis and resolution abilities.
- Good Understanding of SDLC Processes
- Very Good understanding of CCIB Business and associated products and process
- Hands On Hadoop & with strong Unix Experience
- Java & Control M experience will be an added advantage
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .