Lead Digi Marketing & AdTech- Digital Venture
We're looking for a Lead - Digital Marketing & AdTech to work onsite within our Digital Venture office. We're a small, but growing venture, with new and exciting problems to solve. We work in project-based sprints in small, interdisciplinary teams.
As a Lead - Digital Marketing & AdTech, you'd be able to work on and solve some of the many interesting challenges we are facing, learn new ways of working, and build delightful high quality products for our customers. Job Description
The Lead - Digital Marketing & AdTech, is, first and foremost, a new age digital marketer with good grasp on MarTech and AdTech landscape. Made up of one-part IT geek and one-part integrated marketing expert, this hybrid professional straddles the fence between both worlds.
The incumbent will be responsible for implementing and leveraging on data & various marketing tools to identify opportunities to drive incremental online conversions and online user experience.
The role will also be responsible for managing day-to-day digital performance marketing strategy and operations with internal stakeholders and external agency partners while providing reports and analyses to demonstrate effective ROI to key stakeholders. The incumbent will be the in-house digital expert and thought leader on MarTech and AdTech to internal teams. The Role Responsibility: Strategic Management
Subject Matter expertise
- MarTech SME: Build and deliver fully integrated marketing and advertising technology stack.
- Working with internal teams and agency partners, guide and shape various customer centric agendas including Personalisation, optimisation, Recommendation, Omni Channel Orchestration across Digital channels by building & running capabilities.
- Work with compliance teams to ensure MarTech stack is privacy compliant. Monitor SLAs and perform reviews of marketing products. Perform data privacy and other compliance reviews of MarTech to ensure adherence to governance standards
- Own value realisation from the entire MarTech and AdTech stack
- Identify new capabilities and conduct POCs to address gaps in Digital sales & marketing capability. Work with partners to build cost-effective and cutting-edge approach. The role holder will also need to identify and manage supplier relationships beneficial to the organisation.
- Stay abreast of MarTech landscape & engage ecosystem players/vendors to ensure Bank continues to have best in class personalisation capabilities. Propose and conduct pilots as needed.
- Advise on using marketing technologies to create buyer experiences that drive the client's upper, middle and bottom funnel success.
- Plan, setup and optimise "always-on" digital advertising channels for all markets
- Formulate quarter plans, strategies and budgets for performance marketing with local teams across selected vertical
- Own all performance targets and budgets across a marketing objective such as new user acquisition or cross-sell
- Monitor and optimise channels and campaigns to achieve business objectives around quality and scale
- Report on key metrics, learnings and marketing campaigns with stakeholders
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
- Plan and architect the overall marketing stack for the bank with support from internal and external technology teams and agency partners. Integrate marketing technology products with each other. The person in this role will have to think like a marketer while having the skillset and desire to spend significant portion of their day in the various tools configuring, optimizing, analysing and working with partners within and outside the organization. The ideal candidate for this role would be both highly technical and business-savvy, with interests in both marketing and technology.
- Hands on experience in mobile app MarTech tools like SalesForce, GA for Firebase, Recommendation engines, AppsFlyer is a plus. The role will require to focus on following
- Platform management: Be the torch bearer of experimentation to drive optimal client experience
- Journey design: Have good sense of understanding digital journey's through data as well as user experience. Identify and optimise optimal paths to conversion through experimentation
- MarTech ecosystem: Able to guide and deliver integration of platform across MarTech tools like GA 360, Adobe Marketing Cloud, SFMC, etc to build end to end customer focussed MarTech stack
- Stay abreast of new developments in MarTech space like CDP as well as specifically in personalisation space, making suggestions to improve existing processes and implement new solutions
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Takes personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Good to have:
- Possesses 7+ years' experience in digital marketing, having transcended both areas of expertise in assessing, diagnosing, recommending and executing against varied digital marketing solutions
- Have a breadth of experience across both digital media and MarTech
- Experience in assessing, architecting, and delivering MarTech and AdTech, Data, and Analytics solutions
- Has deep understanding of is a thought leader around the marketing technology and ad-tech landscape and players
- Has worked on most of the technologies spanning digital analytics, marketing automation, audience management, content management and test & target
- Has experience handling and managing MarTech tools with a specific focus on Mobile apps.
- Strong presentation and communication skills to deal with a broad set of stakeholders, ability to tell a story through data, identify opportunities and drive action plans
- Is familiar with app user acquisition and basic tracking/attribution logic and tech platforms
- Has experience in media and campaign planning, execution and presentation
- Good knowledge of Confluence and JIRA to conduct activities in an agile environment
- Having an understanding of the agile delivery principles and basic knowledge about Scrum would be a plus
- Having hands-on knowledge of planning & buying digital media on self-serve platforms such as Adwords, Facebook, 3rd Party Networks is a plus
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.