Lead IT Business Analyst (BAU Manager), IT - Data-Driven Business
You will be involved in Digital Projects as a Lead IT Business Analyst with BAU responsibility throughout the entire life-cycle of the conceptualization and implementation. As a Lead IT Business Analyst, you will need to communicate with various stakeholders (Business and IT) to gather / validate requirements, create / validate UI Mock-ups, create / validate Interface Specifications and support testing through test scenario / case / data creation and reviews.
The role will engage with the regional delivery teams (SG, MY and INDO), working to incorporate common governance and methodology standards into the treatment of BAU issues. The Job
• Work with various Business and IT stakeholders to create a detailed process analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and propose solutions to improve the process.
• Gather and analyze user requirements, prepare detailed functional specifications & related documents, in compliance with organizational standards and procedures.
• Competent ability with SQL - able to write functional queries and procedures.
• Work with delivery team in system delivery, and ensure all tasks assigned to the team meets the prescribed delivery schedule and quality.
• To perform and support application / system testing including functional, non-functional and interface tests, spanning the entire testing life cycle from test management and strategy, test planning, test scenarios / case / data preparation, test execution and problem resolution.
• Support / execute activities for post application / system delivery maintenance.
• Facilitate communication with all stakeholders to ensure deliverables are delivered.
• Provide coaching and training to Users.
• Working alongside the core project team looking at post go live / BAU issues and tickets
• Working with/ managing our 3rd party providers who are resolver groups for project issues.
• Prioritising and managing the BAU tickets and resolver group management process.
• Reporting to the business on planned changes and outcomes.
• Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
• Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
• Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.