Lead Java Developer
Our client a financial services group with an integrated global network spanning globally are looking for Lead Java for developing the bank's front office applications. The platform is an in-house developed system and contains a series of processes tailored for the businesses requirements.
- Enhancing systems to improvise the functions of the trading applications, spanning areas from trade capture, pricing and risk management tools to end-of-day marking and P&L generation systems.
- Responsible for designing and developing technology tools for trading desks.
- Work closely with trading teams to provide technology solutions in partnership with the global teams
- Discuss business concepts with users and/or stakeholders.
- Hands on design, architecture and code optimization experience.
- Able to handle a fast paced trading business environment and work across geographical boundaries with numerous teams across technology to ensure that our production systems are developed and maintained to a high standard.
- Able to provide quality database skills for an application which is very Database dependent/ intensive.
- Experience Setting up Architecture and Design guidelines for the platforms for multi country roll outs
- Experience Develop and Define Architecture Standards
- Working collaboratively with development team and different team from the business to determine technical direction and approach to system design and implementation, including both core and supporting systems.
- Coaching and training project team members on Software Development processes and best practices.
- Experience assisting in technology selection decisions; manages technology risk for the project team
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication, ability to multi-task and strong team working and leading capabilities.
- Strong Core Java
- Junit and mock frameworks
- Spring framework knowledge
- Camel Framework
- SQL / Database skills
- Shell Scripting skills, bash / perl / python
- Good Linux / Unix shell tool experience skills