Description: Client Processing - S6
- Serves as a lead for the day-to-day operations of a small- to medium-sized client processing support team, providing work direction and technical assistance on complex matters. Serves as the primary point of contact for clients and assists in communicating needs and issues internally with operating areas and externally with clients.
- Participates in processing update to client accounts and company records to ensure they are managed correctly and in a timely manner. Provides support to business and technology managers. Handles complex client inquiries and requests.
- Identifies, investigates and resolves escalated and/or complex problems in client accounts or company records. Works closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations.
- Trains staff in technical tools and skills as well as specific internal or external client support activities to maximize their contribution to the team and ensure compliance with company policies and industry regulations.
- May be responsible for allocating and checking work of other team members. May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions. Supports the achievement of team objectives.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Bachelors degree preferred.
- 7 plus years of technical and management experience preferred. Experience in the securities or financial services industry a plus. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.