Lead Specialist Portfolio Services (Derivatives Operations)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
As the Lead Specialist Portfolio Services for Derivatives Operations at Schroders, you will be part of a team that is primarily responsible for the administration and settlement of all derivative trades post execution based in Singapore.
Key responsibilities include:
- daily processing of all Exchange Traded and OTC instruments;
- investigating and resolving all breaks with our counterparties and custodians in a timely manner;
- setting up new accounts with our clearing agent, custodians and broker counterparties for trading and collateral purposes;
- management of margin and collateral processes internally and externally including dispute resolution;
- working with the team to improve existing processes and minimise risk;
- collaborate with other team members in creating an organised structure of record-keeping and issue tracking;
- monitoring counterparty performance and involved in periodic review meetings;
- building good working relationships with internal departments;
- assisting internal stakeholders in reviewing and follow-up of ISDA and CSA during negotiation phase.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following requisites:
- A degree graduate with at least 5-8 years of relevant experience within a financial institution;
- A results oriented person and enjoys working with numbers;
- Likes learning new functions and applying the knowledge;
- Enjoys solving problem and at times in a creative manner;
- Enjoys working in a team and strong in both written and verbal English
- An appreciation of derivative instruments and complex investment products
- Strong interest in investment processes and loves delivering against tight deadlines.