Lead, Vendor Mgmt & Outsourcing - Digital Venture
We're looking for a Lead, Vendor Management & Outsourcing to work onsite within our Digital Venture office. We're a small, but growing venture, with new and exciting problems to solve. We work in project-based sprints in small, interdisciplinary teams.
As a Lead, Vendor Management & Outsourcing you'd be able to work on and solve some of the many interesting challenges we are facing, learn new ways of working, and build delightful high quality products for our customers. Job Description
This role will work with the Venture, SCB, SCV risk stakeholders and Fin Tech Partners/vendors and support the Venture build and timely roll out. The Individual will work with businesses and functions across SC Ventures and SC Group. The Role Responsibility:
• Vendor selection and onboarding: Work closely with SCM and Contract owners to onboard right vendors to build and deliver for the Venture.
• Risk Approvals: Lead and work with Central Vendor Team and Contract owners for all risk approvals required and ensure compliant vendor
onboarding. This include risk like TPSA, Cloud, Legal, Outsourcing etc.
• Vendor Tracker: Timely circulation of vendor onboarding tracker and regular session with contract and risk owners to drive timely onboarding.
• Central Lead: Drive central team and Contract owners for contract Closure and Central lead to work with senior management, Risk stakeholders and contract owners for vendor onboarding prioritization and closure.
• Engineering: Participate in architecture forum, CVP Discussions to understand right vendor fit for bank.
• Audit & Compliance: Ensure compliant vendor onboarding and at same time work with risk stakeholders to simplify the process. Responsible for compliance to "Build the Bank" and "run the Bank" related policies and procedures.
• Key Vendor Contract: Contact point for vendor for key updates, drive contract and risk closure
• Finance: Work with central team and Finance for timely payout and provide benchmarking with SCM for right vendor choices.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• One or more relevant university qualifications (Post Grad / BEng)
• Entrepreneurial / tech-founder experience
• 10+ years as a Project Management experience in a Financial Institution setting, particularly within Vendor Management
• 7+ years as a technical lead in Vendor Management and Technology
• 5+ years managing tech platforms / Agile Tools
• Banking / fintech / DevOps / SysAdmin / Senior Exec experience beneficial
• Candidate with experience /exposure to banking risk workstreams / processes & MAS regulatory requirement knowledge will be beneficial