KPMG Business School is at the forefront of a deep transformation in the way knowledge is created and learning is delivered. Unrelenting rapid change means that business professionals need to constantly learn to stay relevant. At KPMG, we are both generating new intellectual capital and delivering it fast to our clients.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team as a Designer.
The role involves:
• Advise internal and external clients on online learning solutions.
• Partner with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to design technical and soft skills curriculum and courses/courseware for effective learning.
• Be the expert for cutting-edge learning solutions including mobile, micro-learning, gamification, etc.
• Edit content and produce storyboards for learning materials and/or e-Learning.
• Coordinate with SMEs and vendors for rapid development of eLearning content.
• Assure technical quality of courseware.
• Drive evaluation and feedback processes to monitor quality of learning outcomes and evaluate effectiveness. Recommend improvements to content/pedagogy where relevant.
• Train SMEs on content creation and teaching.
• Development of simple e-Learning Modules
The ideal candidate should possess:
• A degree in Instructional Design, Education or Mass Communication.
• Around 4 to 6 years of working experience in curriculum design, instructional design, content development or training.
• Energetic, enthusiastic, sense of initiative with strong people and relationship-building skills.
• A curious, inquisitive mindset offering creative solutions to complex business issues.
• Strategic business acumen.
• Demonstrated capabilities in leading complex team-based development projects.
• Strong writing and ideally design skills.
• Experience with audit, tax or advisory/consulting will be a plus.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.