At OCBC, our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed
. OCBC Campus contributes to this goal by pulling together the best minds to inspire a future ready workforce, while building a strong learning culture
for our people!
Future Smart was launched in 2018, with the aim to leave no one behind as OCBC grows and transforms. We focus on equipping employees with the necessary competencies so that they can be at their best in their current or new roles. Anchored on strong learning design and data, our learning solutions are carefully curated to ensure that they fulfil the needs of our business and our employees.
We are looking for someone passionate in Learning & Development
to join the OCBC Campus team! You will be exposed to the end-to-end spectrum of learning and human capital development, including, but not limited to, learning design methodologies
, curriculum development, learning analytics and more
. More importantly, you will be meaningfully engaged and play a part in shaping the learning culture in OCBC.
[Visit our Career Page to find out more: Careers at OCBC / Follow us on LinkedIn and/or Facebook for latest updates] Specific Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Vice President, Learning & Development, you are part of the Banking faculty within OCBC Campus to curate and implement learning solutions with a strong focus on deepening core Banking expertise as the bank embraces new business priorities, digital transformation and changing client expectations.
You will also serve as a Learning Business Partner for specific business units to shape and deliver the learning and development interventions and build the required people capability, so our people meet the business needs and provide the best possible experience to our customers.
- Business Partnering
- Partner specific business divisions/units to understand the business and capability needs so as to develop a competent and skilled workforce. This includes sense-making of current capability gaps and understanding of future capability needs.
- Develop customised learning and development roadmap plans with recommendation of appropriate learning programmes and curricula aligned to business plans.
Collaborate with internal Organisation Development and HR Business Partner teams to deliver the strategic people agenda and align the L&D strategy alongside the larger HR and business objectives
- Learning Solutions/Content Curation
- Conceptualise, design and drive learning solutions. These could be a great piece of learning content, a communications idea or even a digital product to help our employees grow and thrive in the bank.
- Foster collaborative networks and strong partnerships with key stakeholders to create learning solutions that fulfil learning objectives and competency requirements, and delivers an impactful learning experience.
- Drive and implement strategic initiatives in promoting a culture of lifelong learning, supporting OCBC Campus' vision of building a Learning Organisation.
- Assess and review programmes' content and assessment to meet various accreditation schemes.
- Programme Management
- Oversee programme management and continuously seek and explore new approaches, practices, and processes to improve the efficiency and efficacy of learning solutions.
- Identify and track learning effectiveness and efficiency metrics.
- Monitor and analyse learning data for trends and other relevant insights, providing recommendations, execution, and evaluation of learning solutions.
- Leverage the appropriate technology and digital tools as core enablers to optimise and enhance Learning Solutions, to create a digital first, high-performing future-ready organisation.
You may also be tasked to participate in new assignments/projects that support the continuous alignment of human capital and corporate strategies.
*LI-SS Qualifications Key Competencies & Traits
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders, possessing strong communication skills to engage and influence stakeholders of all levels of seniority
- Tech and data savviness. Is comfortable with technology and digital tools, with the ability to distil data into insights to aid in decision making. Proficient in MS Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to connect the dots to develop a deeper appreciation of key issues and exercising good judgement to provide sound recommendations.
- Enjoy experimenting with ideas to improve work processes while managing risks and mitigating the potential impact of change on existing systems/processes.
- High degree of customer centricity to create learning solutions/content/ processes that foster good learning experiences.
- Project management skills in planning and managing projects to meet its desired outcomes; and ensure alignment of project to business objectives within agreed parameters of cost, schedule and scope covering development, implementation and/or maintenance.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to connect current and anticipated business challenges with strategic HR/learning initiatives
- Is an agile learner and self-starter, thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Comfortable working on both the business-as-usual as well as new areas of work that does not have clearly defined scope.
- Preferably at least 8 years of relevant Learning & Development experience or transferable skills in people development
- You have had exposure to business-focused human resource functions, with a good understanding of the impact and synergies between other HR processes and L&D offerings, such as talent development and performance development. Qualification and/or certifications in learning design, ACTA, IHRP, project management or process improvement (e.g., Six Sigma, Lean accreditation) etc. would be advantageous.
- Familiarity with IBF Skills Framework for Financial Services and professional experience in business roles, especially in Consumer Banking will be of advantage.