This role will assist the General Counsel to ensure the interest of the Company are protected against legal risk and to develop, communicate appropriate controls and systems.
- Assist and support the line manager in providing advice, guidance, direction, support and managing legal and regulatory risks for such business lines or projects that the General Counsel may assign the role holder from time to time.
- Implement and coordinate the strategic policies, procedures, controls and operational objectives of the Group Legal Function to ensure that the Group's exposure to legal risk in the jobholder's allocated business/assignment is effectively managed.
- Facilitate the execution of Group business and operational strategies and initiatives.
- Participate and provide guidance to colleagues outside Singapore in relation to local and regional projects or transactions.
- Provide legal advice, guidance and support to the multiple and varied business areas and functions to ensure that the Group's exposure to legal risk is managed and the execution of Group business and operational strategies and initiatives is facilitated.
- To provide legal advice, guidance and support to the jobholder's allocated businesses/areas set out below to ensure that the Group's exposure to legal risk is managed
- Qualified lawyer with at least 5 years of relevant post qualification experience
- Experienced and confident practitioner
- Up-to-date knowledge of developments in own industry sector
- Able to handle a diverse range of issues
- Self-starter, independent with good organizational skills and inter-personal skills
- Good in lateral thinking/problem solving
- With good stamina and ability to work under pressure
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449