Our client is a fund management company, below are the primary responsibilities for the role.
Law Graduate or Post graduate ((LLB/LLM) with 5+ years’ experience in fund management industry’s legal function.
- Drafting (changes in) fund offerings/allied fund documentation for various jurisdictions
- Drafting/ vetting agreements with distributors, platforms, retrocession agents, service providers, working on cross border registration, fund distribution.
- Negotiating prime brokerage, vetting of ISDA, Custody Agreements, etc.
- Analysing legal implications, enforcing risk implications of investment products
- Supporting marketing and investor service activities, including preparation of reports, bench-marking, presentations, et al.
- Working on DDQ packs
Regulatory and Compliance
- Updating the company’s Risk Management Program and internal compliance protocol to ensure compliance with ongoing regulatory changes and adapting various policies and procedures
- Identifying and responding to inquiries from regulatory authorities, and potential (institutional) investors
- A solution driven approach, with exemplary initiative taking, problem solving skills
- Manage professional relationships as a pro-active team member
Please apply to the role if you think you have the relevant skillset. You can also email us your resume at email@example.com
Nitu Sinha (R1325633)
Headhunting Pte. Ltd.
EA License No: 20S0310