Exciting opportunity to join a leading private equity firm platform with global footprint, This is a new role, and we are looking for highly driven legal professional in investment management space, and with experience in regulatory compliance in various jurisdictions especially in Singapore, to join an aggressive and growing team
This is a newly created role in which you will play a significant role in regulatory compliance and employment related legal matters as part of a growing global business
- Responsible for all aspects of regulatory compliance and employment related legal needs of the Group
- Regularly review company policies and practices to ensure compliance
- Ensure compliance with proposed action plans
- Developing and implementing employee training programs
- Establish mechanisms for detecting, reporting, and correcting violations to minimize their impact and to ensure their optimal correction.
- Create strategies and policies that support the company's objectives while conforming to regulatory requirements
- Develop strategies, maintain records, and design procedures for audits and investigations
- Provide counsel and advice on issues relating to employment law, such as hiring, discipline, terminations, pay, and benefits.
- Providing guidance and mentoring on drafting and developing Human Resources policies and procedures on a domestic and international level.
- Provides HR, local management and supervisors with assistance in handling employee relations issues, such as employee counseling, discipline, and benefits.
- Manage litigation and settlement demands relating to employment-related claims, including leading outside counsel in global litigation.
- Organizes, directs, and conducts training programs on employee relations matters, such as employment law updates, discipline, investigative techniques, and documentation.
- Bachelor degree in Law or J.D. degree in reputable universities.
- Professional legal qualification required.
- Minimal 5+ years of experience with global law firm, with a focus in global investment management, private equity and/ or asset management.
- Overall broad legal knowledge on corporate law, litigations, employment las
- Strong commercial acumen and global business perspective.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High driven and ambitious self-starter
Please send a copy of your resume in MS Word format to Lyn at email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Thank you
**All information will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret to inform you that only short-listed applicants would be notified. Thank you for your understanding **
FUNDS PARTNERSHIP (ASIA) PTE. LTD
EA License No.: 15C7420
A Reg No.: R1328173