• Responsible to bridge between business users and technology teams in
o Gathering, defining and translating business needs into Business Requirements where IT teams can use for effective analysis and IT solution definition;
o Producing value added Business Requirement Documentation, aligned with bank’s SDLC standards, that meets both business demands and FITAS Loan system capability;
• Develop User Acceptance Testing strategy, test plan, test cases and testing duration to guide the verification of technology changes to assure business requirements are met;
• Lead and drive user acceptance testing activities;
• Develop required user responsible SDLC products;
• Provide Loan solution advisory to Business and IT;
• Well versed with Industry best practices on Loan solutions development and translate into actionable activities to bring value to Maybank.
• Degree with at least 3 years’ relevant Business Analyst experience in banking as a business user handling Corporate Loans, experience in Retail Loan will be an advantage;
• 3 years of working experience with FITAS system (from T.A.&I.);
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Meticulous in detail, excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills.