- Jun 01, 2022
Our client is a global financial services provider looking for someone with reconciliation experience to join their loans operations team in Singapore
Reporting to the Team Lead Reponsibilities:
- Responsible for daily reconciliation of Cash, positions and transactions for Equity, Corporate Bond, MBS, Derivatives (OTC & Listed), Repo, Bank Loan, and private securities.
- Analyze and understand all security & cash position differences related to reconciliations and coordinate break resolution process with Client, Prime brokers, Counterparty and internal departments.
- Upload Trades in Trade capture tool either manually or through auto loading of files received from Manager /Prime broker.
- Trade confirmation with counter parties.
- Track corporate actions.
- Fail trade monitoring and settlement.
- Intermediate professional working on projects of a moderate scope or on varied tasks that require resourcefulness, self-initiative, and significant independent judgement.
- Demonstrates a developing functional knowledge to evaluate the implications of issues and make recommendations for solutions.
- Tertiary education highly preferred
- Some financial services work experience or knowledge is good to have
- Able to work well in a team
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Jeremy (R1325165) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
JEREMY TANG ZHIHAO
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1325165