M365 Exchange Engineer
Demand for IT professionals is growing, as customers are building, and managing on a massive global network. As this demand grows, so does the need for skills across employees, customers, partners, and future generations to ensure there is adoption of MCF.
To meet this need, we are looking for talented professional with a passion for learning and with strong experience in IT services. The main function of a M365 Exchange Engineer is responsible for primary responsibilities consist of the building and operationalised enterprise messaging infrastructure which include, but not limited to, Messaging Gateway Appliances, Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2016/Online hybrid, Archival/Journaling system and Data Leakage Protection & Message Encryption solutions The Position:
Primary responsibilities consist of the building and operationalised enterprise messaging infrastructure which include, but not limited to, Messaging Gateway Appliances, Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2016/Online Hybrid, Archival/Journaling system and Data Leakage Protection & Message Encryption solutions. Additional responsibilities include supporting the Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and Blackberry/Good Mobile Technology environment. The candidate will provide as subject matter expert (SME) across a wide array of technical services.
Key duties: Administration, troubleshooting and handle user requests and queries. Assist and involve in setup/installation/configuration of Microsoft Exchange, implementation and management of Exchange High Availability (e.g. clustering, DAG). Investigation and troubleshoot on issue relating on application mail relay, routing and SMTP services. Execute and support patch management and disaster recovery for on premise solutions. The Candidate: Desired Skills /capability Technical Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of IT experience with significant technical and operational experience in messaging products and services.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with implementing and supporting M/O365 arrays of workplace tools and services.
- Subject Matter Expert of Exchange Server 2010/2016
- Subject Matter Expert of Exchange Online/Office 365/ Hybrid
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of the following:
- Exchange Server 2010/2016/Online/Hybrid on a large environment
- Archival/Journaling System (Exchange / Enterprise Vault)
- Messaging Gateway Appliances (TrendMicro / IronPort)
- BlackBerry/Good Mobility Suite Technology
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) / Mobile Application Management (MAM) / Mobile Information Management (MIM)
- Very good understanding of the Hub Transport setup and configuration (Email Routing)
- Very good understand of End to End messaging which includes Exchange 2010 and 2016/Online Hybrid and how to configure in a large scale environment.
- Very good understanding of Exchange High Availability (Database Availability Group)
- In-depth knowledge of PowerShell and other administration scripting tools
- Strong knowledge in archiving and email policy management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, Virtualization, Active Directory/LDAP/ADFS, monitoring solutions, storage products and backup applications.
- Knowledge in project management.
- Knowledge of ITIL or other framework.
- Excellent track record in process controls, problem solving and service delivery.
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, and experience in a professional service environment, with responsibility for supporting multiple applications and network environments.