As Singapore's longest established local bank, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team.
As a Singapore Quality Class (SQC), Singapore Service Class (S-Class) and People Developer (PD) certified department by Enterprise Singapore, you can be assured that Commercial Service Centre is committed to invest and develop our people.
If you are a go-getter with high level of drive to gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace, do come and join us today. Responsibilities:
- Manage datasets from various inhouse systems, design dashboards and visualisations with key measurement metrics
- Organise, process and analyse data (including customer satisfaction results) to develop actionable insights for stakeholders
- Monitor and work closely with stakeholders to identify service opportunities and improvements for operational excellence
- Support data requests and reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology with experience in data analysis, interactive dashboard design and development
- Strong programming, Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Self-driven, passionate about service and a collaborator who is also able to think & work independently in fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills