Seeking for a hands-on Head of Shared Services (Accounts Department) to lead their Accounts Department.
Ahead of their competition, this organization is forward looking. They are a stable organization and is currently expanding their operations. Currently, they seek for a hands-on Head of Shared Services (Accounts Department) to lead their Accounts Department.
- Manage a team of Finance Managers and Accountants
- Ensure prompt closing of accounts (month-end closing and year-end closing)
- Resolve any issues within the business units
- Ensure prompt submission of Accounting reports (Statutory Accounts, Direct and indirect tax or GST or corporate tax returns)
- Ensure Accounts and Tax compliance of the various entities (by assigned countries)
- Align new entities are properly integrated (Pre and post-merger) and comply with company’s procedures
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholder tax agents (for queries/documents required)
- Keep abreast of any latest tax or Accounting regulatory changes/updates
- Involve in any IT system improvement projects
- Work closely with various Finance and Business stakeholders
- ACCA/Degree in Accountancy/Commerce/Business (Major in Accounting) or any other relevant education
- Minimum 10 years of regional Accounting and Tax experience (Direct and indirect tax or GST or corporate tax returns)
- Hands on experience in SAP system
- IT skills (either or) HFM or Essbase or Hyperion or Oracle Financials
- Supervisory experience (Leading Shared Service Accounts Department)
- Independent, motivated, keen eye for details, proactive, high organized, has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job openings, please visit our website at https://resolutehunter.com/opportunities/
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305