Reporting to the Global Head of Data, you will work together with data scientists to create machine learning models and systems. To be successful, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming. With emphasis on data science and software engineering.
· Study and transform data science prototypes
· Design machine learning systems
· Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
· Deploying models to production
· Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
· Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
· Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
· Run machine learning tests and experiments
· Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
· Train and retrain systems when necessary
· Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
· Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
To be successful, individual must possess:
Please contact Marie Goh at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1980996
Only successful candidates will be notified.
Charterhouse was formed in 2003 in Australia and it has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry. With footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.