Machine Learning Engineer - Research & Development Engineering
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
The financial industry thrives on data driven decision making. You will be joining the team that builds and operates foundational platform, used by the rest of Goldman Sachs to apply data science and machine learning to the daily operations of the firm. We take the best components from open source and major cloud providers and adapt and expand them to accommodate unique needs of the firm. The resulting systems are not only part and parcel of the daily life of hundreds of Goldman Sachs data scientists, but also play critical role in the experience of thousands of Goldman Sachs clients. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A true greenfield opportunity, you will join the team as we embark on creating new, scalable and resilient data science tools for a complex industry.
- You will collaborate with data scientists and business leaders to understand challenges facing the firm and its clients.
- Your design and development work will contribute to a world-class client experience and optimize business performance.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- 5+ years of experience in systems using machine learning and other artificial intelligence techniques
- Working knowledge of more than one programming language (Python, R, Java, C++ etc.)
- Experience building and operating distributed systems on the cloud
- Experience working closely with data scientists and appreciation for their unique workflow
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.