Management Consulting - Finance (Senior Manager / Director)
Line of Service
TMT X-Sector Specialism
Finance Management Level
Director Job Description & Summary
PwC firms provide industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to enhance value for
their clients. More than 180,000 people in 158 countries in firms across the PwC network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. Visit www.pwc.com for more information.
We help organisations to work smarter and grow faster. Our aim is to support our clients from
strategy through to execution. Our work is always evolving to respond to industry trends and
management focus, and we combine our deep technical and consulting skills to address our
clients' needs. Over time, what we do remains closely linked with helping our clients improve the way they operate; innovate and grow; reduce costs; manage risks; leverage talent; and transform the way they do business. Responsibilities:
- Identify and drive opportunities at target clients from initial discovery through to project delivery
- Develop deep relationships with key senior finance and management executives to bring the range of Finance and other competency offerings to the client
- Lead and deliver client engagements and collaborate with senior finance executives, their team and our internal cross line of service teams to determine improvements for existing policies, processes, technologies and organisation structure.
- Define and develop strategies, roadmaps, optimal target operating model and deliver finance transformation and change projects which help address our clients' evolving needs in the finance function along the dimensions of insight, efficiency and effectiveness, and control.
- Identify initiatives to help clients transform / improve their finance and operational processes in areas such as:
- o Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting
- o Chart of Accounts, Financial Closing and Consolidation
- o Profitability & Cost Management
- o Management Reporting, Business Analytics
- Support the implementation of relevant technology platforms in the finance function from a functional standpoint such as SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics, Hyperion, Cognos, Anaplan, Qlikview and Tableau.
- Develop tactical plans to help clients implement these strategies and measure or monitor results
- Conduct current state performance assessment, root-cause and gap analyses in order to address complex business and finance issues and propose change recommendations.
- You are likely to be a Finance professional with the following key attributes:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance related discipline from a reputable University, with strong skills and experience in finance and treasury processes
- Consulting (Finance) background with demonstrated skills in building pipeline, managing projects and communicating effectively with clients and teams; or otherwise with strong industry experience (e.g. Retail, Shipping, Transportation and Logistics, Financial Service, Government and Public Sector, etc.) in the finance function in a business partner role
- Experience with working on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) or Treasury platforms / technologies
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, leadership and communication skills with a track record of senior executive level engagement
- Lean / Six-Sigma or equivalent certifications will be advantageous
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date