Management Information System Analyst (MGR/AVP), Service Analytics & Quality, Commercial Service Centre, Global Wholesale Banking Corporate Office
As Singapore's longest established local bank, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team.
As a Singapore Quality Class (SQC), Singapore Service Class (S-Class) and People Developer (PD) certified department by Enterprise Singapore, you can be assured that Commercial Service Centre is committed to invest and develop our people.
If you are a go-getter with high level of drive to gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace, do come and join us today.
- Manage department's information repository via touchpoints and CRM
- Analyse and report on volume & capacity trends, shrinkage, service performances and SLA adherence
- Provide valuable insights from data to support business/product directives and cost management
- Improve metrics for operational excellence, including service levels, adherence, forecast versus actual variance and occupancy
- Work as a team contact for incident management - check call/touchpoint drivers, coordinate with teams and update stakeholders
- Manage root cause analysis when service goals are missed
- Manage schedules and daily exceptions to ensure efficient staffing to achieve agreed service targets
- Work closely with internal stakeholders with required data & analysis to processes
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related field or equivalent
- At least 4 years of related work experience
- Strong working knowledge and experience in data management & analytics
- Knowledge and proficiency in at least Excel Macros, data programming & visualisation tools. Proficiency in workforce management tools is advantageous but not essential
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Passionate about customer service with excellent problem solving, communication & collaboration skills to work at all levels
- Ability to think independently and to work under pressure