Manager/AVP - Group Secretariat
- Provide support to OCBC and BOS Board and Board committees. Support includes but not limited to:
- Ensure compliance with corporate governance and authority grid
- Attending to directors' queries and statutory obligations
- Arranging meetings, preparing and delivering meeting files
- Writing transcripts and minutes
- Support board and business of subsidiaries to fulfil statutory obligations as required.
- Assist Head, Board Support Section to ensure all board support activities are performed accurately and in a timely manner.
Administering OCBC Power of Attorney (POA)
- Prepare POA for execution in accordance with policy and procedures
- Ensure timely and accurate update of POA register
- Conduct half-yearly POA confirmation checks on Divisions
Back-up Divisional Compliance Officer (DCO)
- Act as back-up DCO during the DCO's absence. This requires some familiarity with the Bank's compliance, operational risk and procurement policies and procedures.
Assist on other Group Secretariat assignments that may be required from time to time.
- A graduate with good writing skills
- High integrity and able to work under tight timelines
- A team player who is keen to learn and contribute to the Division's objectives
- Minute writing experience preferred