The Manager/Assistant Manager of Investor Relations will play a crucial role in managing and enhancing relationships with the investment community, stakeholders, and partners. They will lead the development and execution of investor relations strategies, as well as spearhead the communication efforts of the company.
- Create and maintain investor presentations, media releases, public announcements, and other marketing materials.
- Develop investor relations, media, and corporate marketing plans.
- Engage with existing and potential investors, including institutions, high-net-worth individuals, private banks, investor associations, and securities firms.
- Coordinate meetings, roadshows, and property tours, and prepare relevant materials.
- Prepare annual and sustainability reports, unitholder circulars, and liaise with service providers for AGMs/EGMs.
- Maintain and report the unitholder database.
- Monitor and report on market intelligence, industry news, and market benchmarking.
- Lead sustainability reporting and communication initiatives, such as GRESB submission, Green Mark, and NABERS certification.
- Organize and drive corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives and activities
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in investor relations, fund raising, or a related function within the REIT industry.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Proven ability to network and prospect.
- Strong multitasking and deadline-oriented mindset
- Self-motivated and capable team player.
- Previous experience working in investor relations for a REIT is a plus.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
**All information will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret to inform you that only short-listed applicants would be notified. Thank you for your understanding **