You will be assisting on MAS regulatory reports, Tax accounting, HQ reports, etc. Ideally, you are a Degree holder with at least 2 years relevant experience, preferably with working experience in banking and financial services industry, experience in working with accounting and regulatory reporting.
- Prepare and check MAS regulatory reports and perform analytical analysis to monitor branch compliance to MAS Notices/requirement. Ensure the accurate and quality of the reports, suggest/implement enhancement within process for improvement and efficiency purpose.
- Investigate and report to management on irregularities/potential compliance ratio breach and Co-ordinate with Business/Treasury department to resolve relevant issues in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Review and understand MAS’s regulation on definitions and context of the reports to ensure definitions and context are met within reports. Interpret/analyze impact on new/revised MAS notices or regulation.
- Liaise with other departments in providing regulatory compliance related information and guidance to meet the desired purpose.
- Prepare the branch's statutory annual report and review relevant supporting documents/reconciliation information provided to external auditors.
- Prepare Head Office reporting and management reporting.
- Assist to plan, develop and implement accounting process under International Accounting Standard, Head Office Accounting Guidelines, statutory requirement, Internal Accounting Polices and Work Procedures.
- Assist to prepare tax accounting for the bank, including computing the tax provision, deferred tax and prepare tax internal policies.
- Assist in the preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation/ GST reporting and other tax related work.
- Carry out various ad hoc projects and request from MAS, Head Office, Management and other departments.
- A recognized University Degree, preferably in, Accounting, Finance, Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, IT or programing related fields.
- More than 2-3 years relevant experience, preferably with working experience in banking and financial services industry, experience in working with accounting and regulatory reporting.
- Self-driven, a team player, good coordination and IT skills are preferred.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills, strong analytical and problem solving skill, proficiency in the use of MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint /Access.
- Proficiency in Chinese would be an added advantage as incumbent is required to understand Chinese documents from Head Office
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)