Manager/SO, Credit Analyst, Group Credit - Business Banking Credit
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
Manager/SO, Credit Analyst, Group Credit - Business Banking CreditAbout UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Credit and Risk Management function is comprised of three teams: Risk Management, Credit and Special Asset Management. We manage the risks arising from the Group's business activities within the risk appetite established by the Board. This involves identifying and evaluating the risks, developing effective risk governance and strategies as well as providing independent assessment of the overall risk profile.
- Processing and Analyzing of Loan Application
- Manage the credit approval process by ensuring a timely turnaround of credit proposals.
- Liaise with BBA to prepare/process credit proposals for new commitments to:-
- Ensure all information contained in the credit proposals is accurate and substantiated.
- Highlight key credit risks and to provide rationale to support the proposal.
- Input into bCAS proposed loans.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Good degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
- Team player with ability to work independently.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.