To establish an effective Governance and Compliance framework for the Life & General Insurance business
- Oversees all aspects of Compliance function
- Responsible for the development, formalisation and implementation of a holistic Compliance framework appropriate to the size, complexity and business model of the Company
- Responsible for the tracking, monitoring and reporting of the Company’s overall state of Compliance with the regulations, notices and directives
- Familiarity with FATCA and CRS compliance.
- Responsible for consolidation of Compliance MIs as well as preparation of Compliance reports to be shared with the relevant Senior Management and Risk and Board Committees
- 6 to 10 years of working experience in compliance, audit and/or assurance within an insurance business.
- Work experience for life insurance business.
- Experience in Distribution compliance.
- Familiar and dealt with MAS regulatory requirements.