Senior Practice Head - Insurance, Wealth, Investment, Technology
You will be part of the investment team and take part in all aspects of private equity related investments (growth stage capital and pre-IPOs), from investment sourcing to portfolio management with key geographical coverage in Asia namely Greater China and South East Asia Regions and focus on industries that have long term sustainable outlook including Technology based sectors (Fintech, health Tech, E-Commerce), Biotech and healthcare, Fast Moving Consumer goods.
You will perform fundamental deal analysis, transaction structuring and seeing through the entire process till completion of the transaction as well as undertake all financial modelling for project analysis, development and evaluation. You will carry out research (country / city / localized area; sector research, etc) and financial analysis on business focused markets, including identification of key market themes as well as prepared written reports and make presentations to the relevant management levels for approval. You will also provide portfolio monitoring of investments including covenant checks and perform regular reporting functions. Other responsibilities include:
- Assist with the preparation of investment proposals, information memorandums;
- Assist with day to day operations of investment and documentation of the overall business, investment and operational strategies, as well as investment strategies for investments and divestments;
- Assist the senior management team in preparation of reports to the Board and Investment Management Committee to obtain requisite approvals for all investments and divestments;
- Participate in direct business development efforts with key partners including investors and institutional bodies
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Commerce or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of relevant investment/portfolio management experience in fund/asset management related industry
- Excellent analytical skills demonstrated through prior relevant experience in underwriting, structuring and executing private equity related transactions
- Ability to direct the structuring of a transaction, manage transaction process with internal and external parties and work with originators to complete investment opportunities
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Strong interpersonal skill and ability to integrate yourself proactively into your existing team
- Highly numerical, organized, and with an eye for detail to thrives in a lean environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – presents ideas in a clear, concise and constructive manner
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV via firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel that there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Feel free to pass this opportunity along if you have a friend that might be a great fit to the role!
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Glenn Wong (email@example.com)
Reg No: R1106685