- JN -082023-1945137
- Aug 18, 2023
My client, a mid size bank, is looking to hire a Manager to join their Compliance team. The incumbent will be focusing on AML/CFT advisory.
You will assist the Head of Compliance in managing the Branch's compliance program and carrying out compliance monitoring and reviews to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including prevailing AML/CFT/Sanctions regulations and guidelines. Job Responsibilities
- Provide guidance and training to junior Compliance staff.
- Participate in the drafting and update of Branch Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing ("AML/CFT") / Sanctions Policy & Procedure and Compliance Operations Manual
- Coordinate internal and external audits of the Branch, HO assurance test and Institutional Risk Assessment, etc.
- Follow up on compliance and AML-related audit findings, and relevant rectification efforts;
- Review KYC/CDD documents for the onboarding of new customers and periodic review of existing customers;
- Review transactions flagged as alerts in the SAM ACTIMIZE System within the stipulated timelines
- Enforce the General Compliance Manual of the Branch and provide necessary advisory and training to staff
- Review of hits on customers and related parties from daily batch screening and transactions pre-execution screening in AML System.
- Provide AML advisory, including training to the business partners and handling AML issues (suspicious transactions investigation) for the Branch
- Perform compliance testing, including name screening, trade based money laundering controls, quarterly review of CRS/FATCA, etc.
- Degree holder in Law, Accounting or related discipline.
- 4 years of audit or compliance in banks in Singapore and/or regulatory bodies. Experience and knowledge in Wholesale banking products is preferred.
- Professional Compliance qualifications are preferred, such as ICA, ACAMS, etc.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1549612 Dhanushi De Silva