An insurer is looking for a key individual to identify untapped segments for growth and profit potential via gathering insights through research and analysis, to develop propositions for the various segments in order to drive loyalty and engagement from both new and existing customers.
- Collaborate with Business units such as Customer Analytics, Experience and Insights teams to understand customer needs and behaviors to refine customer segmentation, and reduce customer attrition and policy lapse rate.
- Develop segments propositions and content to seed needs awareness and engage potential customers (for direct acquisition, leads generation) and existing Policyholders for cross sell initiatives to deepen customer insurance share across all business lines.
- Encourage a segment centric culture organisation-wide i.e. socialise segment perspectives & initiatives.
- Institutionalise knowledge on the ideal pitch, products & bundled offering for agents to engage with the various customer segments.
- Degree holder (Bachelor in Marketing preferred) and have around 4 - 7 years of relevant experience in marketing, portfolio management and customer segmentation. Experience in the Insurance industry or other financial institutions is an added advantage.
- Possess a good understanding of insurance products, customer research methodologies and data analysis.
- Is self-motivated with the ability to work effectively in a diverse environment with cross-functional teams and be a good team player.
- Able to plan, organise, execute campaigns meticulously and measure performance.
- Comfortable with numbers and analysing large amounts of data/information.
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Lin Wee, Reg No: R1878551).
You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for the role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential.
We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd | EA License No: 16S8057