- Act as the deputy team lead for a KYC production team assigned to research, prepare and review basic and complex client profiles for clients that vary in risk and complexity. The team will also be involved in preparing and reviewing client profiles for clients and monitoring global issues, risks and events to determine impact on clients risk level.
- Ensures adherence to the review framework. May provide recommendations to help ensure that the process, from preparation to approval, is equipped with the appropriate checks and balances to ensure accuracy.
- Serves as the escalation point for issues regarding client profiles, keeping leadership apprised of potential areas of concern. Collaborates with internal stakeholders from other functions to help coordinate AML/KYC/Prevention procedures and policies in overall compliance strategy.
- Supports the implementation of training programs and gathers feedback to determine whether trainings address department findings and organizational need. Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Responsible for achievement of function goals for the team. Ensures team is equipped to operationalize and attain team objectives. Help the team lead manage financial resources of the team (budgets, expenses, etc.)
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 6-7 years of total work experience preferred with 0-1 years management experience preferred. Experience in KYC/AML is required.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.